Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Hunger Games inspired makeup look: district 12



I was planning on doing these before the movie but I only got done with 13. So here is 12. Started of with NYX jumbo pencil in the color milk all over my lid and up to my brow. If you have oily lids I would also use a primer. I also put NYX jumbo pencil in slate in my crease. The eye shadows I used where by L.A. colors in the palette teasing (5 shades in it) and I used the three first colors. Yellow all over my lid. Orange on the outer half and the pink in the crease. Then I used a white eyeshadow under my brow and lightly a black eyeshadow blended in on top of Slate. Lastly I lined my eyes on top with a black liner, a gold liner on the bottom, and put on mascara.
The ideea was for it to look like fire and the black is the coal. The gold eyeliner that you can`t see is inspired by Sinna (her stylist).

No comments: