Followers

Monday, January 20, 2014

2014 resolutions

I like making goals for the year, even though I know I probably won't keep them. January is soon over, but whatever, I was sick. The key to achieve your goals is to make goals that you can reach. For me to say that I want to loose 10 pounds every month is impossible. Be realistic! So my goals:

- Travel to a place I have never been.
- Keep getting fit. I'm set back because of my mono, but once I can work out again I will be smart about it and try to eat as well as possible.
- Get new friends. Not because I'm sick of my old ones, but because I suck when it comes to get to know new people. I'm very shy and awkward with people I don't know.
- Use a lot of my makeup collection up. I have waaaaaaay to much makeup!
- Blog more than I did last year! I sucked last year!!!
- Be yolo. Not in the get drunk and party way, but do social and spontaneous stuff . Just have fun.

No comments: